Dental caries is the scientific term for tooth decay or cavities. Tooth cavity is caused when specific types of bacteria produced acid destroys the tooth’s enamel and its underlying layer, the dentin.
1. Cavities are discovered on your tooth.
2. The first step of cavity treatment is removing the decay.
3. When the decay has spread to the tooth's pulp, root canal treatment may be advised.
4. The cavity is then replaced with a resin, filling or crown.*
* One approach to fill in the cavity is to use fillings. If a decay is too large for fillings, then the tooth can be repaired with a crown.
Resin: ₩ 100,000 per unit
Gold Inlay: ₩ 300,000 per unit
Zirconia Inlay: ₩ 300,000 per unit
Resin Filling: ₩ 300,000 per unit
Gold Crown: ₩500,000 per unit
Zirconia Crown: ₩500,000 per unit
Do you have questions?
You can use the form to submit questions.
We will reply to your inquiry within 24 hours.