UP TO 50% FASTER TREATMENT TIMES
With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster.
SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to achieve 75% more predictable tooth movement.
Better fit, better comfort
Aligners made from SmartTrack material are more comfortable, better fitting, and easier to put on and take off.
Effective for a wide variety of cases
Proprietary SmartForce features and SmartTrack material make Invisalign treatment effective for complex cases. With innovations like these, your doctor can move your teeth more precisely.
Unique feature for teens
Invisalign clear aligners for teens contain compliance indicators that fade from blue to clear to help gauge wear time.
A smile can change everything with Invisalign
Your confidence. Your outlook. Your life. And with Invisalign, achieving the smile you always dreamed of, doesn’t have to be a big deal. In fact, it barely has to impact your day-to-day life at all.
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every two weeks, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Comfortable, clear and removable – Invisalign transforms your smile without disrupting your life. Something that over 4 million people worldwide have already discovered.
- Customized. At Yonsei E-Zone Dental we will take impressions of your teeth from which align technology produces your personal custom-made aligners.
- Removable. Invisalign aligners can be removed to eat, maintain good oral hygiene, and you may choose to remove them briefly for special occasions.
- Effective. Even before your Invisalign treatment is finished, you'll begin enjoying the benefits of a better smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning.
- Comfortable. Invisalign Aligners are comfortable to wear as there are no metal wires or brackets that could potentially irritate your mouth or gums. Some may experience temporary, minor discomfort, at the beginning of each new treatment stage when they insert a new aligner.
- Clear. Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible so hardly anyone will notice you're straightening your teeth.
How does Invsialign work?
Your Invisalign® clear aligners are custom-made for you. The aligners are virtually invisible and fit snugly over your teeth.
Each aligner shifts your teeth slightly, moving them horizontally and vertically and even rotating them when needed. Your aligners are engineered to use the right amount of force in the right place at the right time.
When you change to the next set of aligners (typically every week) your teeth gradually move into position, following a custom treatment plan mapped out by your doctor.
Only Invisalign clear aligners are made of proprietary, multilayer SmartTrack® material to gently shift your teeth into place.
Do you have questions?
Feel free to submit questions.
We will reply within 24 hours.